11.5.09

Additional Resources

Here are some resources that I have found helpful -

1) http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/ John Piper ministry. Scroll down to browsing tools on the left-hand side of the page to find what you need.

2) http://www.monergism.com/ Probably the most info of any site I've found.

3) http://studylight.org/ Search by specific text to with a pretty comprehensive list to the right of additional resources. Matthew Henry commentary(MHC-COM) probably the most useful resource here.

4) http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm Great place to look up Strong's #'s of the Hebrew and Greek. Really helpful to find more precise meaning of words and see how they are used throughout scripture.

5) http://www.biblegateway.com/ Good place to look up passages in different translations

6) http://www.cbmw.org/ Helpful site dedicated to issues involving male/female roles, etc.

7) http://www.gty.org/Resources/ John Macarthur resources. Don't use it much but he has a lot of stuff available.


I would probably recommend Monergism and Desiring God for general info and then BlueLetterBible to provide info that just reading an English translation couldn't provide. If you have any questions about how to navigate to certain things on these sites just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment